Welcome to Alpine Lodge Guest House
Alpine Lodge Guest House in Buxton is new. Formally known as Hardwick Mount, Alpine Lodge Guest House has been taken over and completely refurbished to create welcoming and luxurious bed and breakfast (B&B) accommodation.
A traditional English breakfast is on the menu using locally sourced produce wherever possible, together with lighter options of delicious smoked salmon over scrambled eggs on a toasted muffin, eggs Florentine and continental pastries.
Built in the late 19th Century in the heart of Victorian Buxton, Alpine Lodge Guest House is situated in a tree-lined residential road less than 3 minutes walk to the town centre, with the beautifully restored Buxton Opera House and tranquil Pavilion Gardens a mere 10 minutes stroll away. The Market Place is a 5 minute walk where you will find a great selection of bars and restaurants.
Buxton is well known for its Victorian architecture and attracts visitors from all over the world with many cultural events staged throughout the year, especially The Buxton Festival in July and The Gilbert & Sullivan Festival in August.
The location of Alpine Lodge Guest House also makes it a superb base from which to enjoy a walking or cycling break in the Peak National Park taking in the Goyt Valley, Kinder Scout and the Manifold Valley.
- totally non-smoking for the comfort and safety of all guests
- bedrooms are fully equipped with hospitality tray, hairdryer, colour TV and radio alarms and have either en-suite facilities or private bathroom with both shower and large baths.
- free off-road parking
- free wifi
- spacious guest lounge
- children, walkers and cyclists are all welcome
- ironing board and iron available
- payment by cash or cheque only please