I would like to extend to you a very warm welcome during these un-precedented times.
I can assure you that Alpine Lodge has conducted a thorough Risk Assessment, reviewing every part of the guest house and in-house processes and I have put in place appropriate measures and controls to minimise the risk of Covid-19 infection. All to conform to Government Guidelines as I am committed to providing a clean environment for my guests.
These include –
- enhanced cleaning beyond our normal high standards. All key areas will be cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis
- all linens will be washed above 60°C
- good quality hand sanitiser available at the entrance for guests
- where practical social distancing of 2 metres will be implemented
- face covering and cotton gloves will be worn and I will maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene
If you would like to discuss any of the above measures, then please let me know and I can also provide a copy of the Risk Assessment for perusal.
Additional Safety Steps –
- removal of any unnecessary or additional soft furnishings and ornaments from guest rooms and around the guest house to enable thorough cleaning throughout
- timed check-in to ensure no more than 2 guests arrive at any one time
- where possible pre-payment would be encouraged but payment by card machine (duly sanitised) is still acceptable on arrival. Debit card payment is preferred
- keys will be sanitised and put into plastic bags in your room
- weather permitting, windows will be open as much as possible to increase airflow
- printed materials and brochures will be available on request.
Breakfast Service –
- a sumptuous, high quality, Continental Breakfast will be served to your room and a pre-order list will be available the night before. The dining room is not large enough to ensure safe social distancing and I thought it would be better to serve breakfast to you in your room
- breakfast baskets/hampers will be removed when you have vacated your room
- all crockery and utensils will be provided.
Check Out –
- I would be grateful if you could vacate your room by 10:30 am on the day of your departure and ensure that you have left your keys in the room.
I do hope that you will respect the above Covid-19 Guidelines which will ensure all of our safety and well being during these new and challenging times.
RESERVATIONS AND FUTURE BOOKINGS
Alpine Lodge will be open to guests from 1st August – please book direct or if you require any further information then just give me a call on 01298 26155 or 07808 283408.
Should the Government reinstate the lock-down at a later date, then I reserve the right to cancel your booking.
If Alpine Lodge is open and you have an existing booking then the standard cancellation policy and general terms and conditions apply. If you fall ill with Covid- 19 or any other condition it will still be necessary to charge in accordance with the cancellation policy. I would recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover the cost of your visit.